Tuesday 4 September 2012

Frames, Frames, Frames!!!

Now that the summer is over, it's time to get back to the hum of the sewing machine.

I have been playing with the sewing machine for a while, as I like the effect it gives while using it as a pencil to draw and write. The pieces I have started making are hand stitched with a machine, and include Welsh poems, sayings, quotes, names and anthems. I like the way it's style is unpredictable and rustic and looks like my own handwriting.

Welsh Hymn - Mi Glywaf Dyner Lais

Welsh Hymn - Calon Lan

Small Name Frames
Here is a small selection of the frames I am currently making. More to follow soon!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful- I love these Gwennan xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Gwennan, I really do love these. Might be after some as Christmas presents! xx

    ReplyDelete